- Point and click interfaces for principal components and partial least squares (PLS)
- Multi-way methods: parallel factor analysis, rank annihilation, tri-linear decomposition
- Multivariate curve resolution, evolving and window factor analysis
- Nonlinear modeling: nonlinear PLS, locally weighted regression
- Instrument standardization: direct, piece-wise direct, and FIR standardization
- Genetic algorithm for variable selection
The PLS_Toolbox is a collection of advanced chemometric routines, i.e., tools designed specifically for modeling data from chemical systems. Originally named for the partial least squares (PLS) routines that have become a mainstay for calibration model development, the PLS_Toolbox now contains over 100 functions that can be used in a variety of technical areas. This includes linear and nonlinear modeling tools, along with functions that help the user apply them in the chemical laboratory or process environment. Tools included in the toolbox are point and click graphical user interfaces for principal components analysis and partial least squares regression and a suite of tools for the analysis of multi-way data.
Eigenvector Research, Inc.