GPU Software Engineer in Test
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for developing automated test suites and conducting hands-on testing of the MathWorks ‘GPU Coder’, ‘deep learning’, ‘computer vision’, ‘machine learning’, related products. As a member of the development team, you will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to final product release.
- Participate in the development process from start to finish, influencing specifications and discussing software design and testability with developers to ensure high quality of our software.
- Create detailed test plans for new product features.
- Design and develop automated test suites using xUnit based test automation frameworks and patterns.
- Perform hands-on product testing.
- Identify, diagnose and track software defects and verify bug fixes
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Programming experience in C++
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) or Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
- Demonstrated experience of Object Oriented Programming in MATLAB/C++.
- Hands on experience with CUDA/OpenCL, Parallel Programming for ‘Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithms’.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Deep learning (Ex: caffe, Tensorflow etc.), Autonomous Driving.
- Good experience of software testing methodologies, including developing test strategies and test automation.
- Software development experience
- Hands on experience in Linux
- Hands on experience on OpenCV library.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here