Software / Embedded Engineer
Come and join the HDL Verifier product development team, and apply your talents and experience to provide customers with cutting edge verification solutions for FPGA and ASIC implementations. Leveraging the design, visualisation, and test bench capabilities of Simulink and MATLAB, you will develop the powerful verification features for co-simulationg with FPGAs, HDL simulators, and virtual platforms.
- Collaborate with code generation and verification innovators throughout the company to design and implement world-class FPGA and ASIC verification solutions
- Work with cross functional teams to participate in all aspects of the development process, from planning, to design reviews, implementation, code reviews, and testing
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with C++
- Demonstrated experience in/with embedded systems
- M.Tech/ME in EC, CS, or Computer Engineering with 3+ years industry experience
- Experience with MATLAB or Simulink
- Exposure to Xilinx and Intel SoCs
- Experience with HDL simulators, such as Mentor Graphics ModelSim and Synopsys Discovery, is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here