MATLAB Student Ambassador - Luleå University of Technology
The MATLAB Student Ambassador position at Luleå University of Technology requires that you are currently studying at Luleå University of Technology and can commit to 5 hours per week to perform the following work:
- Explore and implement creative ideas for spreading awareness for the MathWorks brand and products among students
- Identify and engage with prominent student organizations related to Engineering, Math, Science and Finance
- Plan and organize events on campus to demonstrate the state of the art with MATLAB and Simulink
- Use social media outlets and prevalent communication channels at the university to spread awareness for MathWorks Student Challenges and resources available to learn MATLAB and Simulink
- Promote MathWorks presence at university career fairs, information sessions and other recruiting events
-Promote awareness and usage of MathWorks tools.
-Drive student events and activities to promote awareness and usage.
-Establish community at school and with Social Media for students.
- Proficient in MATLAB , familiarity with Simulink a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for social media (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogging, etc.)
- Undergraduate or Graduate student in good academic standing with at least 2 semesters remaining in the degree program (preferably in Engineering) at Luleå University of Technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here