As a Sales Account Manager, you will sell engineering software/solutions and related services like training and consulting to both new and existing customers. You will manage the entire sales process; prospect qualification, proof of concept delivery, and value justification. You will also be responsible for developing and executing strategic territory account plans. This will include the allocation of appropriate pre-sales engineers and marketing resources as appropriate.
• Work with industry leading manufacturers such as Medical device, Industrial Automation, Pharma and Construction customers to extend the adoption of MathWorks development platform.
• Through various means of prospecting, identify new potential customers who have yet to adopt MathWorks tool offerings.
• Effectively present our technical/business value propositions to existing and potential clients.
• Monitor the progress of sales opportunity throughout the sales process, including funnel/pipeline management and forecasting.
• Leverage cross functional teams to develop and implement account specific strategies
• Meet monthly/quarterly/annual revenue objectives
• A minimum of 3 years direct sales experience is required.
• Experience of technical software/development tools.
• Demonstrated success managing business using a CRM system.
• Proven success in penetrating new markets and developing new business.
• Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of performance objectives.
• Business level English skills.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.