Technical Writer - Signal Processing
Do you have a strong aptitude for writing, interest in new technologies, and a flair for explaining complex concepts and procedures to technical audiences? You might be:
A researcher, domain expert, software developer, writer, or any other professional with a strong technical background and a keen interest in technical communication.
Come join a team that writes online help content for MATLAB users in the signal processing domain. Write topics and examples that show creative ways to process, analyze and visualize data. Become a part of a multi-disciplinary team and help shape the design of cutting-edge software.
- Write user-focused content that explains key concepts and solutions to our end-users
- Develop examples and tutorials that use our software to resolve science and engineering problems
- Act as a user advocate and contribute to software design by participating in design reviews and usability studies and by using the software.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience writing for a technical audience
- Experience working in a research or software development environment
- Experience in any of these domains, signal and image processing, array signal processing, deep learning, LiDAR and RADAR systems.
- Experience with MATLAB and SIMULINK
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here