Software Engineer in Test - Deep Learning deployment on FPGA
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will use your strong technical domain and software development skills to design, code and tests to fully qualify new features related to porting of DL algorithms on FPGA targets. This position gives opportunity to learn new technology & leverage the knowledge of previous experience to build optimized designs and add value into the team.
As a member of a cross-functional development team, you will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to final product release. Scientists, researchers and engineers around the world use MathWorks products to accelerate the pace of engineering and science. If you want to deepen your domain and software development skills while helping to release cutting-edge, high-tech features, MathWorks may be the place for you.
- Influence new feature development by participating in functional, architectural and code reviews.
- Lead technical discussions with engineering to design software with testability in mind.
- Define test automation strategy and author detailed test plans for new product features.
- Create test tools and enhance existing ones.
- Design, code, debug and deploy test automation using xUnit based test automation frameworks and patterns.
- Identify, diagnose and track software defects and verify bug fixes
- Perform hands-on product testing.
- Providing feedback to development throughout the development process
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with HDL's
- B.E/BTech or M.E/MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) or Computer Science Engineering (CSE).
- Programming with C++
- Programming experience with C/MATLAB.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team player.
- Proactive and rigorous, with strong problem-solving capability.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts (OOPs).
- Knowledge of Model based design using Simulink is a big plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here