Software Engineer in Test - Computer Vision
Do you enjoy working with 'Computer Vision and Automated Driving'? If so, Computer Vision Software Engineer in Test is the position for you. As a Quality Engineer at MathWorks, you will be part of a Computer Vision Toolbox (CVT) and Automated Driving Toolbox (ADT) team. You will use your strong programming background to define test strategies and write automation for cutting-edge Computer Vision and Automated Driving features. You will own and drive test programs and you will play a key role in ensuring high quality software that exceeds the expectations of our global customers.
- Design, code, debug, and maintain automated test suites for CVT & ADT features.
- Design and develop comprehensive test strategies based on functional and design specifications of Automated Driving and Computer Vision Applications.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Collaborate with all other engineers to resolve product bugs.
- Programming experience in C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science, electronics/computer engineering field
- 3-5 years’ software development/testing experience required
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Good interpersonal, good written and verbal communication skills required
- Self-motivated, multi tasking and good time-management skills.
- Knowledge on ‘Image Processing & Computer Vision’ is required.
- Experience of ‘Image Processing & Computer Vision’ algorithms in MATLAB.
- Experience in verification & validation of ‘Computer Vision’ applications.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.