C++ Software Engineer
MathWorks is seeking a C/C++ engineer to join the Polyspace development team.
You will develop the Polyspace engine, making it possible to analyze applicative and embedded C/C++ source code.
You will contribute to solve the unique challenges we face in code verification: For example supporting recent languages standards; ensuring support for modern C++ idioms; or ensuring scalability when handling multi-million lines of code projects.
- Specify, design and develop our C/C++ front-end. This includes conducting complex enhancements, from their initial idea through the design, development and integration phases.
- Ensure compatibility of Polyspace with major open-source projects.
- Develop and maintain the product, working in close relationship with support and quality engineers.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Modern C++ programming skills.
- Strong analysis capabilities, ability to understand and debug a complex system.
- Experience or knowledge of compilation techniques is a plus.
- Knowledge of static analysis tools is a plus.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Commitment to quality
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here