Software Engineer - C/C++
MathWorks is looking for a motivated Software Engineer in C/C++ to design and develop new test strategies and scalable test frameworks for our C/C++ static analysis tools (Polyspace products family).
As a software engineer in test infrastructure, you will participate in the development process from start to finish, influencing specifications and discussing software design and testability to ensure high quality software.
You will collaborate closely with the Software Engineering team and:
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews
- Develop test harnesses
- Design and implement test plans based on functional specifications
- Develop and maintain automated test suites
- Measure code efficiency (Execution profiling, coverage…)
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Knowledge of embedded systems and languages dialects (such as gcc, keil, iar, ARM…)
- Strong oral and written communication skills (French and English)
- Strong self-motivation and outstanding attention to details
- Experience with development workflow (build, makefiles…)
- Programming experience with MATLAB
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl...
- Knowledge of static analysis and static analysis tools (Polyspace, LDRA, PRQA…)
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and automated testing
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here