Senior Software Engineer - Continuous Integration
Simulink, Stateflow and Simulink Coder products are driving Model-Based Design and code generation for today's sophisticated and safety-critical embedded systems. Our team is looking for highly motivated and adaptable engineers to provide out-of-the-box continuous integration support for Simulink. You will work in a team of innovative engineers solving problems ranging from big data storage and management to data visualization to human machine interfaces. You will be directly responsible for improving the quality and efficiency of the development process for those involved in the world's best engineering and research.
- Are you interested in being part of a team building the next generation Online Data Visualization and Analysis Platform? Does working with a smart talented agile team interest you?
- In this full stack engineering role, you will utilize your cutting-edge web development skills in cloud, microservices, scalable architectures to advance the future of online Data Visualization and Analysis.
- You will play a key leadership role on a small fast-paced team dedicated to agile methedologies, robust features, quality, and user experience.
- Highly motivated, problem solving, and critical thinking candidates will work with us to develop applications and services used worldwide by our customers.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Experience with C++, advanced data structures, design patterns, algorithm development, and databases.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud is a plus
- Experience with data visualization and analysis is a plus
- Experience with service-oriented and cloud architecture is a plus
- Experience using and extending continuous integration systems such as Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub, Bamboo/Bitbucket, or Azure Pipelines is a plus.
- Experience with MATLAB or Simulink is a plus
- Prior experience in mentoring others, leading projects, or managing teams is preferred
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.