Do you like working on core architecture aspects of a large scale C++ software? Does design and development of scalable software framework interests you?
Come join us in our journey to design and develop a core functionality in Simulink called Masking. Simulink is a world-renowned tool for model-based (block diagram) design, where dynamic system models are used to go from concept to simulation to implementation via automatic code generation. Simulink is currently used in the design of every-day-systems (such as cars) to advanced systems (such as space vehicles). Simulink Masking enable users to effectively design, manage and develop reusable engineering systems via model-based design.
You will collaborate with talented engineers working on solving challenging customer problems while staying on top of current technologies. Over time, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the Simulink “engine” and be responsible for ensuring its integrity and architectural consistency. Come join us if the opportunity to shape up the architecture of a major feature in Simulink excites you.
- As a senior software engineer working on core features of Simulink, you will be responsible for all stages of software development including requirements specifications, design, architecture, implementation, and testing.
- You will work with cross functional teams including user experience specialists to help design and implement a comprehensive tool based on customer workflows.
- You will leverage your communication and inter-personal skills working closely with a cross-functional team to deliver high quality features.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Expertise with C++
- Strong abstraction and software design skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in product development and large scale codebase
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of MATLAB and/or Simulink is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.