Software Engineer in Validation (C/C++)
As a Software Engineer in Validation (C/C++), you will use your advanced development skills to create automated test suites and conduct hands-on testing to improve the quality of the Polyspace product family. As a member of the quality team, you will collaborate closely with the Software Engineering team and participate in every phase of software development.
As an individual contributor on the Quality Engineering team, you will be involved in developing new test strategies and testing frameworks for automated testing of the next generation of the Polyspace products. You will participate in the development process from start to finish, influencing specifications and discussing software design and testability with developers to ensure high quality software.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews
- Ensure testability of features, engaging with developers throughout the design phase
- Collaborate with Software Engineering teams to develop test harnesses
- Design, implement test plans based on functional specifications and maintain automated test suites
- Measure code efficiency (Execution profiling, coverage…)
- Experience with C programming
- Programming experience in C++
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in French and English
- Strong self-motivation and outstanding attention to detail
- Experience with testing methodologies and automated testing
- Experience with development workflow (build, makefiles…)
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl...)
- Knowledge of embedded systems and languages dialects
- Knowledge of programming standards (such as MISRA, CERT-C/C++, AUTOSAR C++...)
- Knowledge of static and dynamic analysis tools (Polyspace, LDRA, PRQA, Bullseye...)
- Programming experience with MATLAB
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.