Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
As a Training Engineer, one will prepare and deliver MathWorks product training courses to customers and enable them to be successful in solving present and future engineering problems. Training courses may be off-the-shelf offerings or may require some customization to address customer educational, industry, and application requirements. Primary areas of instruction include modeling and simulation of signal processing algorithms, FPGA design, and implementation.
· Delivering courses on MathWorks products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption
· Working with customers to gather requirements and developing customized curricula for a variety of technical fields
· Providing feedback through reports and systems to our development and sales organizations based on classroom observations
· Identifying and implementing classroom delivery improvements based on student evaluations
· Providing feedback and assistance in the creation or update of course material
· Staying current on new product features and messaging to include in the delivery of courses
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- MS/Ph.D. in Engineering with a focus in Electrical, Electronics, and Communication Engineering
- Passion for Teaching
- Demonstrated ability to perform computational analysis, modeling, and simulation tasks
- Strong background in digital signal processing, and FPGA design and implementation
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink or similar products as applied to engineering problems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 2 weeks per month
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.