Senior Field Marketing Program Manager
MathWorks is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Program Manager for Japan to work with Sales and Technical teams on integrated marketing programs to increase brand awareness, generate new leads, and engage with existing customers.
This role will support our business priorities by working on lead generation and nurture campaigns with local and international teams for targeted application areas such as AI, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, DX, IoT, Model-Based Design for various industries such as Automotive, Aero Defense, Electronics, Energy, IA&M, Medical Devices, Rail, and Semiconductor.
In this role, you will advise and collaborate with Sales & Technical teams and other Marketing groups across the organization, both in Japan and worldwide.
- Work closely with Sales, Engineer, Technical Marketing, and global marketing teams to understands the needs of customers and prospects. Develop and execute targeted multi-touch marketing campaigns to contribute to sales in obtaining annual revenue goals in Japan.
- Collaborate with relevant local and international teams to develop targeted and engaging content for different personas and stages of the customer journey. The application would be AI, Deep Learning, Predictive maintenance, and other focused technologies.
- Evaluate, measure, and report on all marketing campaign effectiveness and analyze ROI for local campaigns with a clear focus on generating and nurturing business opportunities.
- Effectively plan, execute and measure the impact of marketing events programs (seminars, webinars, tradeshows) and recommend the mix of the outbound program including social media activities to support the different sales territories' business objectives.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 7 – 10 years marketing experience based in B2B technology companies
- Strong project management skills with a focus on the quality of deliverables
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and change-management skills, able to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to turn technical jargon into compelling business messages
- Experience in multi-channel content creation and deployment
- Strong analytical and reporting that leverages data for decision-making.
- Experience working closely with and/or within sales organizations.
- Experience in P&L, product line management, multi-year planning, demonstrating ROI.
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems. Adobe Analytics, Business Objects, and other reporting tools. Experience in Marketing Automation tools is advantages
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.