Principal Field Marketing Manager/ABM
The MathWorks is seeking a senior marketer who can play a key role in defining our marketing strategies in a critical customer industry. The person in this role should be well versed in planning and executing both industry level marketing and Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs. The focus of this role will be to define, execute and report on tailored marketing plans with an end goal of increasing account engagement, driving adoption and facilitating expansion of our solutions and services within an industry in a 1:1 or 1:few manner.
- Build and execute an integrated marketing communications plan for a specific industry as well as at the account level for specific ABM accounts.
- Serve as the marketing campaign/ABM expert on the account teams, creating an integrated marketing portfolio comprised of marketing tactics driven by you and other organizations within the company. You will create the integrated marketing program for your industry and ABM accounts.
- Work closely with account teams and customer champions for onboarding and engagement activities.
- Support prospecting efforts within target accounts (new divisions, new groups)
- Operate as a core member of the team building a scalable, global account-based marketing function
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience partnering with a senior sales team comprised of sales, technical and industry teams
- Demonstrated experience in/with marketing programs
- Content adaptation or development for an industry or market
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute cross-functionally with sales, marketing and services organizations while focused on large, named accounts.
- Proven approaches of using analysis and reporting to drive strategic recommendations.
- Prior experience marketing to or working for automotive manufacturers or OEMs is not required but a plus
- Formal written and presentation skills.
- May require traveling for work <10%
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.