Multiple Openings - Simulink Software Engineer in Test
As a member of a Software Test Engineering team, you will participate in every phase of software development; from feature inception to its final release. It is an excellent opportunity to work with some of our strategic, highly visible products that span a wide variety of programming languages and technologies. You will also collaborate with a wide range of teams in development.
- Design test plans and test procedures
- Develop automated test tools, test infrastructure and tests
- Develop performance tests tools and performance tests
- Report and qualify bug fixes
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or other related engineering fields with 1-2 years of experience is a must
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C, C++ (or) Java
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Good communication and time-management skills.
- Experience with Simulink and/or MathWorks products
- Experience with Control systems
- Experience with Test Automation
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.