Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
We are looking for a software engineer to join our product development team in Hyderabad, India building a modern web UI platform. Our team is responsible for the development of a core framework central to the evolution of MATLAB, Simulink, and many other products. You will work with a group of forward thinking, cross-functional engineers to deliver well-crafted, high quality user interface components. In this position, you will help set product technology direction and collaborate with many teams across the company.
- Strong software engineering skills with industry experience delivering commercial software
- Apply your understanding of full-stack frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Django, Node/Express, or Gin Gonic to accelerate the development of our platform.
- Create well-designed, consistent, and comprehensive APIs
- Comfortable working on the front and back end of the stack, from developing UI components to working on back-end APIs and build integration
- Drive efficiency by building tooling and automated processes
- A passion for quality and delivering testable, and well tested, solutions
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with CSS
- Experience with HTML
- Web application development experience (full stack architecture)
- Experience with the design and development of reusable components that are used by other groups or teams
- Familiarity with Agile development practices, continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing
- Some experience with Web Components, GoLang, and NodeJS is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.