Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our product development team in Hyderabad, India to participate in projects from early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to delivery. Our team is responsible for the development of editors and other core components central to the evolution of MATLAB, Simulink, and our other products. You will work with a group of forward thinking, cross-functional full stack engineers to deliver well-crafted, high quality user interface components.
- Strong software engineering skills with industry experience delivering commercial software
- Work with core teams to invent new ways for users to interact with MATLAB code
- Prepare and present design specifications to colleagues
- Write carefully crafted, well-tested, modular code
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to deliver features in a fast-paced Agile environment
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with CSS
- Experience with HTML
- Excellent software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with at least one of the following: Java, MATLAB, or C++
- Excellent design skills, familiarity with Agile development practices, continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience with web technologies
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.