Software Engineer | Rapid Accelerator: Footprint reduction
You will work as part of a high-energy and talented team located in Bangalore, India on projects to deploy simulation of Simulink models for standalone execution in desktop and cloud platforms.
As a Software Engineer working on the core features of Simulink, you will be responsible for all stages of software development including requirements specifications, architecture, design, implementation, and testing. Strong communication and inter personal skills are a must to establish close working relationships with MathWorks R&D teams around the globe.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
• PhDs or master’s degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or other engineering fields
• Strong C/C++ programming skills with at least 3 years of experience in developing production quality object-oriented software
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and have a strong desire to develop high quality, world class software
• Prior knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink
• Experience in mathematical modeling of physical systems
• Knowledge of algorithms for numerical computation and graph analysis
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.