Senior Cloud Software Engineer
- Job: 26963-KKUM
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Product Development
- Are you looking for a team and a company that is at the forefront of development in advanced Science and Engineering fields?
- Do you have passion for exploring emerging technologies such as cloud IOT, Edge Computing?
- Do you want to work in highly sought after cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure?
We are looking for an enthusiastic senior software/cloud engineer to help us achieve our vision of integrating MATLAB and cloud platforms for data acquisition and analysis in the fields of signal processing, communication systems, and autonomous driving. You apply your cloud programming skills to drive our foray into bringing together MATLAB and cloud platforms and developing SaaS, PaaS-based applications and tools.
- You will take lead and be responsible for the design and implementation of cloud-based data acquisition in different domains like satellite communications, 5G, wireless sensor networks, and IOT.
- Explore, propose and develop distributed tools to connect hundreds of nodes in cloud, capture data, and feed into downstream analyzers.
- You will collaborate with team members across departments and international offices to discover, architect, develop high-quality, robust solutions in integrating the data from cloud into MATLAB/Simulink toolboxes such as Image Processing, Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- Staying abreast of the latest developments in cloud computing, containers, and applicable platforms
- Be an active participant in setting direction and strategy for cloud solutions
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
Important to have:
- Experience with Public cloud platforms - AWS and/or Azure
- Strong programming skills - C/C++
- Experience with Scripting Languages
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.