Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Aerospace Workflows
- Job: 26968-JSAR
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Product Development
Are you passionate about full stack software development and highly interactive user interfaces?
Join a focused team as a senior software engineer of interactive tools for design and analysis of aerospace vehicle systems. The ideal candidate for this role will combine software development skills with a passion for aerospace vehicles to architect and deliver next-generation tools to transform how our customers design complex systems.
As a senior software engineer, you will design and build new user interfaces and applications for aerospace design and analysis workflows for desktop and web-based customers. . You will be responsible for all stages of software development including setting directions, requirements specifications, architecture, design, implementation, and testing. In addition, you will have opportunities to showcase your work through examples that demonstrate the product capabilities in aerospace customer workflows.
You will work closely with an energetic and motivated growing team on
- Defining new capabilities for aerospace design and analysis workflows
- Developing aerospace focused apps and user interfaces
- Interfacing with key customers to drive requirements and design
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Awareness of aerospace applications for MATLAB and Simulink
- Strong communication and presentation skills a must for working relationships with remote teams
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.