Senior Engineering Technical Writer - Autonomous Systems
- Job: 27062-RKUL
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Technical Writing
Do you have a strong aptitude for writing, expertise in autonomous / ADAS technology, and a flair for explaining complex concepts and procedures to technical audiences?
You might be:
A researcher, domain expert, software developer, author, or professional with a strong technical background and a keen interest in technical communication.
Come join a team that creates online content for MATLAB and Simulink users in the autonomous domain. Develop topics and examples that provide solutions to develop autonomous systems. Become a part of a multi-disciplinary team and help shape the design of cutting-edge software.
- Write user-focused content that explains key concepts and solutions to our end-users
- Develop practical examples and tutorials to help customers solve challenges in developing autonomous systems
- Participate in the development of products, review software requirements and functional designs, provide comments, and suggest improvements
- Act as a user advocate and contribute to software design by participating in usability studies and by using the software.
- Help MathWorks develop next generation online resources
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience writing for a technical audience
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience in application areas such as automated driving, robotics, UAVs, or aerospace
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.