Software Engineer in Test - Simulink Simulation
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
Looking for a motivated and talented candidate who is passionate about delivering high quality software. Joining this highly skilled team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on Simulink, the industry leading Model-Based Design software. As a member of a small team focusing on core functionalities of Simulink like simulation, execution and solvers, you will learn many of our key technologies and make contributions from feature design to feature delivery.
Know more about our Quality Engineering team: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/teams-roles/qualityengineering.html?s_tid=cr_tred_qe
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews; create test strategies and plans based on development requirements.
- Design and implement test infrastructure; contribute to test tools and assets.
- Design, implement and execute automated and manual test cases, analyze results, report and track defects, verify fixes and perform follow-up work to resolve issues.
- Evaluate performance of the core Simulink features and participate in performance improvement initiatives
- Lead cross-functional Software Quality efforts, driving quality practices into MathWorks products throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering/CS
- Experience in mathematical modeling and simulation technologies
- Solid knowledge in numerical analysis
- Hands on programming experience with MATLAB or C/C++or JAVA
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming/Design
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with people from multiple teams
- Experience with Simulink
- Test automation experience
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.