Hosting Infrastructure Engineer
- Job: 27687-RRAV
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Information Technology
As we progress toward an automated infrastructure environment, we are expanding our team. You will be responsible for designing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting cloud infrastructure. You will contribute greatly to the team, leveraging your automation skills to accelerate our work and simplify operations.
- Designing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting our on-premise and public cloud infrastructure
- Automating our infrastructure to make it more reliable and simpler to operate
- Being an active participant in setting direction and strategy for the team and its services
- Teaching your technical peers and learning from their experiences
- Staying curious, always seeking to learn new technologies
- Rotating on-call support of production infrastructure and applications
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proficiency with Linux
- Experience with Linux administration (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS)
- Experience with public cloud platforms - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and /or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Experience working with container and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, AKS)
- Experience with infrastructure as code and automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience working with Source Control Management Systems (GitLab, GitHub)
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.