Marketing Event Support Coordinator
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
We are seeking a Marketing Event Support Coordinator to join our MathWorks team! This role supports global Sales and Marketing event logistics. This is an ideal position for a confident and self-motivated individual who can work with global teams and who is process-improvement minded.
You will have a hands-on role in building and executing global Marketing and Sales event campaigns and event setup logistics by utilizing our marketing automation (Oracle Eloqua), web publishing (Adobe Experience Manager), and project management tools (Workfront). You will collaborate closely with worldwide internal teams to gather requirements and translate business needs into technical execution.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar Web publishing tools
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, with advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua or similar marketing automation tools
- Knowledge of Workfront or other project or task management tools
- Strong process orientation and organizational skills
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues globally in all levels of the organization
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.