Wireless Product Marketing Manager - Bluetooth / Satcom
- Job: 27773-RRAV
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Product Marketing
Are you an experienced wireless communications engineer with a passion for explaining complex technical topics to other engineers and understanding the market gaps/needs? Here is your opportunity to work for one of the leading engineering software companies in a technical marketing role that demands a healthy mix of strong technical know-how and market-focused business acumen. You’ll leverage your experience with designing and developing wireless communications systems with MATLAB/Simulink to promote and guide the development of our next generation of capabilities for system-level simulation for standards-based systems such as WLAN, Bluetooth, and Satellite Communications.
As a Wireless Communications Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our development and sales teams to formulate product strategies to guide the roadmap of the wireless product portfolio, explore and support marketing strategies, and enable the field engineers and sales worldwide to achieve revenue goals.
- Collect and synthesize customer requirements from various internal and external sources to help drive product strategy
- Collaborate with Product leads to help define and evolve product positioning, roadmaps, assess and prioritize new features based on market needs and demands
- Drive and own the Go-to-Product, Go-to-Market, and Go-to-Launch activities when developing new market offerings
- Plan and manage focused competitive analysis for your product area and develop positioning and response.
- Support the sales and technical field organizations when working directly with key customers, and when driving major marketing programs.
- Create and maintain technical product examples for use by field engineering and sales personnel.
- Lead the planning and creation of content, ensuring consistent and reinforcing messages to drive awareness and adoption across all channels and global locations, including but not limited to web pages, marketing/paid search or social media offers, videos, technical papers, conference talks, and more.
- Produce technical papers, articles, and customer reference stories in support of the product area.
- Develop and maintain a strong web presence for the products you own, analyze web traffic and optimize web pages for search effectiveness (WSM) and readability.
- Act as the internal SME for your application area and geographical region (APAC)
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
The successful candidate must have a deep understanding of wireless communication systems or components design (PHY & MAC), and be familiar with the workflow for design, implementation or testing of wireless communication systems. He or she must also possess the following:
- Experience with MATLAB and/or Simulink
- Knowledge in wireless communication standards such as 5G, LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth, and/or satellite communication
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong overall marketing, research, and planning skills
- Experience and skills in customer interaction highly desired
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Candidates must be willing to travel up to 15% of the time
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.