Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
An excellent opportunity exists at The MathWorks for an experienced Web Analytics professional. You will be part of a global growing analytics team driving digital marketing efforts with data. You will collaborate with other digital team members, web product managers, developers, and marketing teams to drive implementation, interpret and synthesize data-driven experiences. Expect to lead and participate in creating the best possible user experience on the website - from defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives to delivering performance reports with actionable insights.
- Work as an Adobe Analytics Implementation and Reporting specialist using Adobe Launch
- Audit the existing Analytics strategy and fine-tune implementation as needed.
- Deploy measurement strategies for Web Analytics data collection
- Implementing third-party script through Adobe Launch
- Have a continuous endeavor towards improving web performance and reducing redundant code
- Collaborate with global analytics team and Product Owners in North America
- Create release plans and processes, and adhere to them with ownership
- Perform Adobe Analytics, Launch, and Target Admin level activities.
- Report suites setup, Data configuration, and collection setup, Data warehouse, and data feed setup.
- Contribute to delivering flawless implementation and reporting for Adobe Analytics projects.
- Create web analytics reports to support decision making
- Able to create segments and calculated metrics for business requirements.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and write clear requirements for implementation.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant field required
- Must have experience working with a global team
- Hands-on experience in using Adobe APIs will be a plus
- Create effective reporting dashboards in the AA workspace which provide meaningful insights to internal product owners.
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), CDP, website optimization tools for A/B and MVT (e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Adobe Target), and debugging tools (e.g. Charles, Google Developer Tools)
- Excellent documentation and technical artifact writing skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with emphasis on code optimization
- Experience debugging analytics/optimization campaign set-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to influence decision-makers; able to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Experience in managing the implementation of multiple marketing tags using Adobe Launch
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.