C++ Software Engineer - Requirements Toolbox
- Job: 28172-KB
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Product Development
Are you interested in enabling embedded system designers develop systems which strictly adhere to the requirements? Requirements Toolbox is one of the rapidly growing products in MathWorks' suite of products which helps companies from varied industries such as aerospace, automotive and industrial automation achieve this goal. And we are expanding our small team in Bangalore working in this product area to significantly enhance its capabilities for team-based workflows such as comparison, merge and change tracking
- Enhance and significantly scale up product capabilities for team-based development in large scale customer projects
- Develop highly efficient solutions for comparing, merging, and tracking changes for very large sized requirement sets and enable their integration with distributed version control systems such as Git
- Develop expertise in efficient data modeling and processing
- Full ownership of complete software engineering cycle including customer requirements analysis, functional design, implementation, testing and developing compelling examples
- Performance benchmarking and tuning on large requirement sets
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with C++ and design patterns
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience working with large codebases
- Excellent written and verbal communication
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.