- Job: 28312-DDAS
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Business Applications and Tools
The MathWorks Salesforce Administrator, for our global Salesforce lightning environment, is part of a strong, multi-talented CRM Ops team. In this role you will support the Salesforce business users, our Salesforce Development Team, and other internal systems teams. Daily administration and support include, but is not limited to, managing users, environments, and troubleshooting code and configuration issues.
- Work as a primary support person to resolve Salesforce issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve and debug Salesforce based code, configurations, and processes.
- Oversee all administrative functions within Salesforce, including the creation and maintenance of user profiles and permissions.
- Demonstrate Salesforce reporting knowledge and work to assist users and others with this functionality.
- Configure and administer within Salesforce using tools such as lightning components, Apex, API, SOQL, and process automation tools.
- Exhibit solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven understanding of SQL and relational databases.
- Work with the team to coordinating vendor releases, internal CRM release and third-party tools.
- Experience with Salesforce
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Have an active Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Solid Troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Salesforce Environment management
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with ETL Tools
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.