Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
The MathWorks Salesforce Administrator, for our global Salesforce lightning environment, is part of a strong, multi-talented CRMOps team. As a Salesforce Administrator you will support the Salesforce business users as well as our Salesforce Development Team.Daily administration and support includes, but is not limited to, managing users, environments, and troubleshooting code and configuration.
- · Design and implement solutions leveraging Salesforce lightning.
- · Work as a primary support person to resolve Salesforce issues in a timely manner.
- · Configure, administer and develop within Salesforce using tools such as
- lightning components, Apex, API, SOQL, and process automation tools.
- · Write comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications, solution designs, documents, technical design documents)
- · Understands and uses Agile methodologies.
- · Work to deliver solutions using ETL tools.
- · Take lead in coordinating and implementing internal release and vendor releases.
- · Collaborate and negotiate solutions working with cross-functional scenarios teams.
- Work to set and monitor security and technical standards for CRM applications
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- · 3+ years experience administering/development with Salesforce
- · 3+ years experience with SQL
- · 3+ years experience with projects involving relational databases and data modelling
- · Experience with Agile methodologies
- · Experience with ETL Tools
- · Proven Customer Facing skills
- · Solid Troubleshooting skills
- · Experience with Salesforce Environment management
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.