C++ Software Engineer - Cross Language Development
Would you like to develop and advance MATLAB’s ability to interface with external languages and object systems such as Python, C++, Java, .NET, and Web Services
In particular, enable technical professionals and researchers to spend more time on research and development and less time writing code to integrate different systems. Further, Leverage your experience in C++ and system-level programming to enable seamless integration between MATLAB and various technologies.
You'll work as a member of the MATLAB External Interface team to design and develop new features, improve existing functionality, and maintain code that enables users to interface MATLAB with external languages. Specifically, you will:
- Own and drive projects from early requirements stages through all stages of SDLC to completion by closely working with technical marketing and cross-functional teams
- Design and Develop high impact product features and improve existing features by working as part of a strong agile development team
- Keep the stakeholders informed on development status, deliverables, and risks
- Participate in all team activities including planning, design reviews, code reviews, and bashes
- Support internal developers leveraging existing and new functionality.
- Conduct design and code reviews with peers and advisors
- Proficiency with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Java, .NET Core
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS protocols and Web Services
- MATLAB programming
- Cross-Platform development experience
- Good experience with SDLC and Agile Methodologies
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.