Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
Looking for a Sales Manager to lead the Midwest geographic sales team in our Novi, MI office. This team will sell into broad array of accounts from primarily Auto as well as Aero Defense, Medical Device, Electronics, Biotech, Energy Production and Semiconductor industries.
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration. This position requires the manager to be in office multiple days per week.
- · Leadership of geographic sales team
- · Leadership of weekly funnel meetings
- · Development of people
- · Development and implementation of key account strategies
- · Collaboration with technical leadership including Consultants and Trainers
- · Territory and account planning
- · Finding and onboarding new accounts
- · Enhancing MathWorks position with key accounts
- · Positioning services with appropriate accounts
- · Utilization of CRM(Salesforce) systems by sales team
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required. 2 years management experience is required.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
The position will include travel to our corporate office in Natick, MA as well as visiting customers with sales reps. Additional time will be spent interacting and strategizing with Sales Engineering, Consulting, Training, Marketing and Development.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.