Overlay Sales Representative
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
As the Product Sales Overlay Representative in India, the qualified candidate will be responsible for the direct sales of our PolySpace product line to new and existing customers throughout EMEA. This candidate will work directly with territory sales representatives to develop account strategy, determine customer needs, overcome technical and business objections, qualify opportunities, and forecast revenue.
- Achieve the sales targets assigned for Polyspace family of products
- Manage funnel & forecast for Polyspace opportunities along with the respective Sales Account Managers
- Build business plan and execute the planned activities in collaboration with other stakeholders for Polyspace products
- Build executive relationship with relevant teams in key accounts that are users / potential users of our tools
- Identify opportunities for scaling up usage and adoption of Polyspace products at enterprise level in existing accounts
- Prospect for new opportunities in segments like Semiconductor, Communications, Medical Electronics to position Polyspace as the platform for code verification.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Engineering degree required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other Sales Reps required
- Product overlay experience required
- Software or embedded sales experience preferred
- Software engineering background preferred
- Experience working with Marketing/Business development preferred
- Experience with software verification/validation tools and processes welcome
- Application Engineering or Sales Engineering experience welcome
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.