RF Software Engineer in Test
The RF Software Engineer in Test is responsible for developing automated test suites and conducting hands-on testing of the MathWorks RF/EM products. He/She will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to final product release. As a member of the QE department, this person will work closely with Engineering, Documentation, Program Management and Technical Support departments.
- As an individual contributor on the QE team, this person will provide strong technical direction to the testing of products in the RF area. He/she may also be involved in testing for Signal Processing & Communications products. Specific tasks will include:
- Participating in design reviews
- Test planning
- Writing test suites for RF products using MATLAB and Simulink as well as other automation tools
- Reporting bugs detected
- Verifying fixes and performing final product installation testing & validation
- Minimum qualifications:A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- MS in Engineering, area focus on RF/Communications
- 2+ years of MATLAB experience required
- Experience programming in MATLAB
- Knowledge of or 2+ years professional RF/Antenna design/verification industry experience in some of the following required:
- Knowledge on RF Passive devices and Antennas (S-Parameters and Radiation patterns)
- Experience with RF Simulation Software
- Experience with RF measurement & Testing For Example Spectrum analyzers,Network analyzers
- 1-3 years of professional SDLC
- Basic knowledge of Simulink
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.