Software Developer - Embedded DSP
- Job: 28727-DDAS
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Product Development
Join a highly enthusiastic team developing the next generation of tools for deploying a variety of challenging DSP algorithms on to Embedded targets. Develop applications and tools that enhance the performance of generated code for DSP/Audio algorithms facilitating efficient deployment on to Embedded targets (Intel x86/ARM etc.). The successful candidate will combine her/his knowledge of Signal processing, Embedded processors and SIMD optimization techniques, to enhance MathWorks products. Imagine designing, developing and implementing world class tools to enhance the performance of code generation workflows of engineers worldwide, you will do the same and more. You will develop examples and reference applications that put everything together and demonstrate efficient, fastest implementations on CPUs, multicore and GPU hardware with state-of-the-art results on various embedded platforms. You will have lot of scope to use MATLAB and Simulink tools for making a difference in the world.
- Apply your technical knowledge to develop fast, robust, efficient and fully tested code generation for various critical DSP, Audio algorithms in C/C++ using MATLAB and Simulink.
- Refine, fine tune the algorithms to facilitate efficient deployment on to various Embedded targets and DSP processors (Intel x86, ARM Cortex-A/Cortex-M, Qualcomm and Cadence DSPs etc.).
- Do research by referring to papers and available literature to make the algorithm more compatible for the target architectures.
- Come up with innovative techniques to optimize and deploy on the target platform by making use of available processor features such as SIMD, VLIW, memory management etc. to meet customer requirements.
- Develop interesting demos and reference applications showcasing the usage and advantages of the product features.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience in C/C++ programming.
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing.
- Experience in developing DSP and Audio applications.
- Demonstrated experience on Embedded platforms.
- Experience in programming using SIMD/intrinsics on ARM/x86/DSP processors.
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink.
- Demonstrated technical communication skills.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.