Software Architect - Simulink Design Verifier
- Job: 29134-KB
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Product Development
Are you passionate about developing an efficient and scalable software data architecture? Simulink Design Verifier is a world class verification product used by customers across various industries such as aerospace and automotive to verify correctness and robustness of their system designs. And a critical part of this product architecture is the management of analysis data. We are looking for an experienced engineer who can help building next generation data architecture which can scale up for large system designs as well as parallel processing.
- Design, implementation and testing of the data architecture
- Use-case/requirements analysis and functional design of the design verifier analysis workflows to be built on top of the data architecture
- Performance benchmarking and tuning on large system designs
- Working with customer facing engineers to understand customer workflows
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with C++ and design patterns
- Designing highly efficient and scalable data architecture
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience working with large codebases
- Excellent written and verbal communication
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.