- Job: 29549-KKUM
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Product Development
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help solve complex UI challenges in innovative ways and deliver exceptional user experiences for our Scientific Computing platform – MATLAB and Simulink – used by over 3 million scientists and engineers worldwide. This is a great opportunity to build a UI framework that will enable our next generation desktop, cloud, and mobile products. You’ll work with the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge user experiences in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment where your contributions help change the world.
- Design, architect, and build well tested, high quality UI components that work across multiple UI frameworks, platforms, and product lines.
- Drive innovation by providing cutting edge UIs for subject matter experts
- Improve user experience by prioritizing performance of components, UIs, and application architecture.
- Enhance accessibility of MathWorks products, including keyboard and screen reader support
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Professional software engineering skills (refactoring, API design, version controls systems)
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, performance profiling)
- Familiarity with frameworks, such as Lit, React, Angular, and Vue
- Familiarity with Web Components / Custom Elements is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.