Senior Sales Account Manager - Auto
Maximize sales of MathWorks products (MATLAB and Simulink) and services to Automotive customers in Bangalore. The Senior Sales Account Manager will work closely with local and international marketing and technical experts to bring the full range of MathWorks product and service offerings to our customers.
• Achievement of revenue targets; New Product Sales (NPS), Software Maintenance and Services (Training and Consulting).
• Develop relationships within assigned customers at all levels
• Rigorously follow up and prioritize all qualified leads provided by marketing or sales support; energetically prospect for new business opportunities within these assigned customers.
• Work closely with local and international marketing and technical experts to bring the full range of MathWorks product and service offerings to our customers.
• Develop and manage a funnel of activities
• Accurately Forecast business and activities within the territory
• Raise coverage and position of MathWorks within the territory
• Document and report sales activities using an advanced CRM tool
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
• Degree or equivalent in an engineering, Science or Business discipline.
• 4-7 years of effective solution selling experience to an industry vertical such as Engineering Services, Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial Equipment, or Communications.
• Demonstrated experience to balance volume and strategic sales
• Highly analytical but balanced with commercial selling ability and strong negotiation skills.
• Should have experience in selling to Senior Executives and Department Heads
• Self-motivated and goal driven, creative, high-energy and a strong team player.
• Strong work ethics and organized, quick learner
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.