Software Engineer in Test - Simulation Visualization
- Job: 29859-SMEC
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Quality Engineering
Do you enjoy working with visualization-based applications and validating them? If so, Simulation Visualization in Test is the position for you. As a Quality Engineer at MathWorks, you will be part of Scopes and Scenarios team. You will use your strong programming background to define test strategies and write test automation for cutting-edge features of Communication and Digital Signal Processing toolboxes.
Specific tasks will include:
- Design, code, debug, and maintain automated test suites for Simulation Visualization features.
- Design and develop comprehensive test strategies based on functional and design specifications of Scopes Applications
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Collaborate with all other engineers and developers to resolve product bugs.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Familiarity with MATLAB
- Programming expereince in QUnit Karma is a plus
- Programming experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- Experience in developing automated tests for simulation and visualization-based applications.
- Experience with Handle Graphics and Simulink is a plus
- Hands on experience in using Jira and Confluence tools is a plus
- Exposure to continuous integration systems is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.