- Job: 29868-DDAS
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Office and Administrative Services
This position in Hyderabad will be part of a newly formed team consisting of a Facility Site Lead, Facility Coordinator and a Workplace Services Coordinator. The focus will be day to day operations of maintaining the space as per MathWorks world-wide standards. Primary responsibility will be to coordinate service and maintenance activities such as vendor management, Security, engineering and maintenance etc., In this role with guidance from Facilities Site Lead, you will be responsible for day to day coordination with vendors providing maintenance and services.
(1) Support Facility Site Lead on Vendor management, budget, contracts and procurement
- Perform vendor coordination tasks, tracking and reporting performance, escalation
(2) Support Facility Site Lead to establish process, practice and guidelines consistent with our world-wide offices
- Utilize the practices and procedures developed to carryout Facility operations
(3) Coordinate Property management and Facility management activities for the Hyderabad office
- All coordination pertaining to the building management team and site service providers
- Execute all corrective actions as necessary
(4) Support Facility Site Lead for Physical Security activities
- Provide constant communication and direction for all Physical Security activities
- Perform activities pertaining to on site safety standards
(5) Support major projects and lead minor modification projects
- Provide operational support to activate new spaces
- Plan and execute minor projects as per guidance from Facility Site Lead
(6) Actively monitor the help ticket system and coordinate work orders
- Timely response and escalation
- Coordinate work orders for all planned and unplanned maintenance
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
A bachelor's Engineering degree with electrical or mechanical will be preferred.
3 plus years of experience in Facility management role with a large multinational corporation.
Certifications and trainings: Health and safety, Energy management
Knowledge: A broad knowledge on Facility management systems including BMS, FAS etc.,
Exposure to Facility management practices
Vendor management and procurement process
Stake holder management
Facility systems including help and maintenance systems
Good communication written and verbal
Good analytical skills
Proven decision making and escalation
Experience in MS Office
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.