Software Engineer in Test - Automated Driving
- Job: 29884-SMEC
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Quality Engineering
Are you interested in working for autonomous systems? If yes, the Automation Engineer for Scenarios at Automated Driving is the position for you. Join an exciting team of passionate engineers who support the RoadRunner product family in MathWorks.
As a Quality Engineer at MathWorks, you will be part of a dynamic cross-functional team that are responsible for developing RoadRunner Scenarios, related to self-driving cars and other autonomous systems. You will use your strong programming background to define test strategies, architect and implement robust test frameworks and test automation to help deliver world-class high-quality software to our global customers.
- Design, code, implement, debug, and maintain automated tests suits using C++ to lockdown the functionalities of Autonomous systems
- Architect and author comprehensive test strategies and test procedures based on functional and design specifications of RoadRunner Scenario Applications
- Develop test suites that include functional, non-functional, system and regression testing activities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the software development lifecycle to deliver world-class high-quality features to global customers
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews
- Verify fixes, report bugs, and perform final product validation
- Expertise with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience in developing the software and test automation
- Experience with Object Oriented Design
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (such as Google Test, etc.)
- Knowledge on ADAS/Autonomous systems is a plus
- Familiarity with GitHub, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with MATLAB and Simulink is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.