Recruiting Operations Specialist
- Job: 30624-JSAR
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Human Resources
Challenge yourself at MathWorks, where the focus is on quality, creativity, and teamwork! We are looking for the right person to join our highly capable recruiting support team and assist with all hiring activities in our exciting, fast-paced environment.
The Recruiting Operations Specialist will be responsible for balancing a high volume of candidates through the hiring process for the college and professional recruiting team.
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System and maintain accurate notes on candidate statuses from interviews to offers
- Partner with the Recruiters and other Operations Specialists to support in Recruiting activities
- Schedule virtual and onsite interviews in corrdination with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Act as the first and continued point of contact for candidate queries by email or phone
- Write and update Standard Operating Procedures as workflows change to maintain accurate documentation of the processs
- Creating offer letters and obtaining the necessary approvals, ensuring all information is accurately reflected and all supporting documentation is provided.
- Help strealine the Recruiting process, and participate in process improvement initiatives
- Maintaining audit-ready offer and resolving issues and escalating as needed.
- Communicating consistently with candidates throughout the onboarding process
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Over five years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment are desirable.
- Experience in Human Resources /Recruiting Operations
- Strong initiative, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency and minimal amount of direct supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in an interrupt and deadline-driven atmosphere
- Proficiency with various MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel (experience with pivot tables, lookups, etc., a plus).
- Familiarity with recruiting systems, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), and reporting tools is a plus.
- Experience with process improvement projects or techniques is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.