Senior Software Engineer - Aerospace Agent Based Simulation
- Job: 30818-JSAR
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Product Development
An exciting opportunity to develop software tools for Model-based Design workflows of aerospace vehicle systems. The ideal candidate for this role will combine software development skills with a passion for aerospace vehicles to build upon the current capabilities and to architect and deliver the next-generation tools.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work on the software tools for simulation, analysis, and visualization of aerospace applications in Model-based Design workflows. You will be responsible for all stages of software development including requirements specifications, architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
You will work closely with an energetic and motivated growing team on
- Defining new capabilities for aerospace design and analysis workflows
- Developing aerospace focused visualization tools
- Contributing aerospace aspects to simulation integration platform for large scale scenario simulations with dynamic agents
- Interfacing with key customers to drive requirements and design
- Demonstrated experience in/with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Technical degree in Aerospace Engineering or related field
- Strong diverse programming skills (e.g. MATLAB, C++)
- Awareness of aerospace applications for MATLAB and Simulink
- Strong communication and presentation skills a must for working relationships with remote teams
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with parallel computing is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.