Engineering Technical Writer - Wireless Communications
Do you have a strong aptitude for writing and expertise in wireless communication technologies like 5G, WLAN, or Bluetooth?
You might be a researcher, domain expert, software developer, technical writer, or any other professional with a strong technical background and a keen interest in technical communication.
Come join a team that develops online help content for MATLAB users in the communication systems domain. Write topics and develop examples to explain state-of-the-art techniques in wireless communication domain.
- Write user-focused content that explains key concepts and solutions to our end-users.
- Develop examples and tutorials that use our software to develop, simulate, and verify algorithms for wireless communication systems.
- Act as a user advocate and contribute to software design by participating in design reviews and usability studies and by using the software.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience writing for technical audience
- Experience working in a research or software development environment
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.