Software Engineer in Test - STM32
The Software Engineer in Test - Embedded Targets will be developing automated test suites and conducting hands-on testing of the automatically generated embedded code for the MathWorks Embedded Coder products. This person will work closely with other Quality Engineers and Developers to improve standards and strategies for efficient automated testing. This position is for someone who enjoys solving challenging problems in test automation for testing the auto-generated code for Embedded Targets.
This person will provide strong technical input to the testing of the Embedded Coder products. Specific tasks will include: participating in design reviews, test planning, understanding the targets and their peripherals, writing test suites using MATLAB and Simulink for testing Embedded Targets, writing and executing interactive tests, reporting detected bugs, verifying fixes and final product validation. As a member of the QE department, this person will work closely with the Engineering, Documentation and Program Management.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electronics and Communications or Electrical Engineering with over 5 years of professional experience
- Strong embedded C programming (or) MATLAB programming and debugging skills
- Experience with test automation, test plan creation
- Experience with Embedded Targets such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ARM-Cortex-M, TI C2000, etc.
- Experience with integrated embedded software development environments, such as TI Code Composer Studio, STM32CubeMX etc
- Experience with TI-C2000 and ARM-Cortex-M hardware
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience with Control Systems
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.