This position is based out of Bangalore and will be an on-site role. The focus will be day to day operations of maintaining the space as per MathWorks world-wide standards. Primary responsibility will be to coordinate services and maintenance activities such as vendor management, Housekeeping, food services, physical security and space management etc., In this role with guidance from Facilities site lead, you will be responsible for day-to-day coordination with vendors and service providers to provide maintenance and services of highest standards.
(1) Coordinate Food services including catering and kitchen supplies
- Utilize best practices and process to manage day-to-day kitchen operations.
- Ensure continuous improvements thru feedback and data analysis.
(2) Coordinate housekeeping activities as per established industry practices
- Lead all housekeeping and related activities as per required standards.
- Execute corrective actions as necessary.
- Manage service provider teams effectively.
(3) Space management as per headquarter guidance, policies and procedures
- Assist Facility site lead and headquarter occupancy planner to lead local floor captains to manage seating and moves.
- Execute staff desk setups for new hires and moves are coordinated with local IT team.
(4) Coordinate with service providers and suppliers on all office services activities and ensure supplies are tracked for seamless operation
- Lead all mail room activities as per headquarters and local practices.
- Support stakeholders on site events
- Perform routine inspection to ensure office aesthetics are maintained.
- Process invoices as per local procedures
(5) Support major and minor projects
- Provide operational coordination and support to activate new spaces or changes.
(6) Support stake holders and employee experience
- Manage all WPS help tickets for effective closure.
- Maintain the space and services to the highest standards within MathWorks policies and guidance to ensure good experience to staffs.
(7) Physical security
- Manage guarding and front office activities.
- Manage access cards issue and physical security activities.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
Education & Experience:
Education: A bachelor’s degree. Hospitality related background preferred.
Certifications and trainings: Health and safety, Hospitality services.
Knowledge: A broad knowledge on Facilities and workplace services
Exposure to Facility management and workplace experience practices
Exposure to vendor coordination and handling service provider teams
Experience: A minimum of 5 plus years’ experience in workplace/facilities/office services role with a multinational corporation preferably IT/ITES industry.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.