Calibration and Measurement
Set up and use techniques and capabilities for exchanging data between generated and external application code.
Data interfaces are available for exchanging data between generated and external code or data. Use the C API to write code that interacts with generated code. Export an ASAP2 file for a measurement, calibration, and diagnostic system.
To log data to a MAT-file during execution of generated code, see Log Program Execution Results.
Calibration File Generation
|Set values for axis to describe lookup table|
|Create function object|
|Customize project and module settings|
|ECU description object for model|
|Add element to ASAP2 file|
|Remove element from ASAP2 file|
|Filter and get ECU description names|
|Return ASAP2 properties of data element|
|Set property for data element|
Generate and Customize ASAP2 and CDF Files
- Generate ASAP2 and CDF Calibration Files
Generate ASAP2 and CDF files according to ASAM MCD-2 MC and ASAM AE CDF standards respectively.
- Calibrate Generated Code and Monitor Signals
Generate XCP external mode target application and ASAP2 file that describes the XCP server configuration.
- Configure Model Data Elements for ASAP2 File Generation
Set measurement and calibration properties for model data elements.
- Customize Generated ASAP2 File
Customize the ASAP2 file generated from a Simulink® model.
- Create and Add Custom Data Elements
Add custom data elements to an ASAP2 file.
- Customize Using Base Files
Use the base class and files to customize the ASAP2 fields Simulink model.
C API Interface to Model Data
- Exchange Data Between Generated and External Code Using C API
Write host-based or target-based application code that interacts with generated model code.
- Use C API to Access Model Signals and States
Write application code to interact with model signals and states.
- Use C API to Access Model Parameters
Write application code to interact with model parameters.
Parameter Tunability and Signal Visibility
- C Code Generation Configuration for Model Interface Elements
Control the representation of model data elements and functions in generated C code.
- Create Tunable Calibration Parameter in the Generated Code
In the generated code, create tunable parameter data that you can access during rapid prototyping and calibration.