If you have an existing design model in Simulink®, see Component Selection to configure portions of your design for Simulink Design Verifier™ analysis. You perform iterative analysis as you update your model.
- Basic Workflow for Simulink Design Verifier
Overview of the basic Simulink Design Verifier workflow.
- Model Representation for Analysis
Describes model representation that Simulink Design Verifier uses for analysis.
- Configure Model Representation Options
Describes how to configure model representation options. Simulink Design Verifier uses for analysis.
- Share Simulink Cache File for Faster Analysis
Use Simulink cache files to share and reuse the model representation for analysis.
- Extend Existing Test Cases by Reusing Model Representation
Reanalyze a model by reusing the model representation.
- Filter Objectives by Using Analysis Filter Viewer
Describes the filtering of objectives by using Analysis Filter viewer.