Run on Target Hardware
- Run Model on Arduino Hardware
Run a Simulink® model on Arduino® hardware.
- Stop or Restart a Model on the Arduino Hardware
The Arduino hardware runs the application created from your model in the flash memory.
- Tune and Monitor Model Running on Hardware
Use your host computer to monitor and control an application running on the target hardware.
- Signal Monitoring and Parameter Tuning
Overview of the operation of external with attached hardware boards.
- Signal Monitoring and Parameter Tuning Using Third-Party Product like CANape
Use XCP-based external mode simulation over serial for calibrating parameters in third-party product like CANape®.
- Deploy Arduino Functions to Arduino Hardware Using MATLAB Function Block
Code generation of MATLAB Arduino IO functions inside a MATLAB Function block.
- Additional Capabilities with Simulink Coder and Embedded Coder
Include additional capabilities for code generation.
Examples and How To
This example shows how to use the Simulink® Support Package for Arduino® Hardware to create and deploy an interactive dashboard panel using the Push Button, Circular Gauge, and Display blocks on your Arduino hardware.